Dear valued clients,
Deposit required to book most of our services . Please refer to our Service Policy for more details. Your card will be charged $100 when making appointments. The booking will be reviewed and manually accepted or declined by us. When you have made an appointment online, it does not mean that your booking is accepted. We will email you to advise if your booking is accepted or declined. We only refund you in case your appointment is declined. We will try to refund you as soon as possible but it will take up to 5-10 days for the refund to be arrived your account. You need to download and fill out the Health and Consent form then email us for initial consultation and confirm your booking. Our services will be booked at different premises such as Wellington CBD, Johnsonville and Kilbirnie to save your time travelling. Please inform us of your prefer location in booking online notes.
(Booking within 24 hours might not be accepted. We will contact you to confirm or reschedule as we might not be able to arrange our staff at short notice.)
(For the full series and pricing please click Online booking)
Please read our Policy before making any booking. By click "Online booking" and book for our service, you have accepted all our terms and conditions.
FOR BROWS, LIPS, EYELINERS, PHI LINGS, PHI ION BOOKING
- Clients should not be on blood thinning medication
- 48 hours before treatment no alcohol , no aspirin or ibruprophen and no caffeine consumed in the day of procedure
- Microblading will not be performed on pregnant or breastfeeding women
- If you are on multiple medication or having diseases, any kind of allergies please check with your doctor before making appointment for microblading!
- Client needs to fill in the health form and sign the consent form to be able to confirm appointment
- Microblading can not be performed on dark tattooed eyebrows unless old tattoo is removed or wait until the colour fades very light
- Microblading eyebrows is semi- permanent, last 12-18 months then fade. Thus, a touch up after 12-18 months needed if you would like to maintain the same look
- We DO NOT do touch-up on other's artist works. In most cases, we have to redo from beginning instead of touch-up. View our policy for more details
FOR LASH EXTENSION BOOKING
- Please do not wear eye makeup – especially mascara, as it will take more time to remove your makeup and gives us less time to apply for your lash extensions
- Eye makeup removal fee is $20
- Please do not wear contact lenses during application
- Please do not drink coffee, tea, energy drinks for at least 2 hours prior to your appointment as caffeine can cause your eyes to flutter involuntarily
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment, take some time to relax and fill in your consultation form. We ask that our clients arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints. Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists’ next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect
- We do not infill other people’s work, but we can help safely remove a bad application. If you are wearing eyelash extensions done by others, please let us know prior to your appointment, We may need to remove them before applying our ones, removal fee is $30 for 30 mins which can be booked separately. Otherwise, you can wait until your extensions come off before booking with us
AFTER CARE FOR MICROBLADING AND PMU SERVICES
First 24 hours, clean gently your eyebrows with clean, warm water by using cotton pads, then using a cotton bud to apply a thin layer of Phibrows Skin Candy, repeat this process 3-5 times a day to avoid dry scabs. After 24 hours, you do not need to clean eyebrows any more but keep applying a thin layer of Skin Candy 4-5 times a day until brows are healed (3-5 days). This process will help to keep treated area moisturised and soft for the rest of recovery period.
DO NOT RUB OR PICK your eyebrows as you might pick out strokes and leave spots in newly reconstructed brows, even though you might feel itchy during the first phase of healing process. It may take 5-7 days for treated eyebrows to heal depending on skin types.
No sun beds, tanning, facial peel, IPL Treatments, swimming, sauna, excessive sweating in the gym, no makeup or anti aging creams on the brow area for at least 7 days. It is best to allow the brow to heal first before using any of the above.
The way you take care of your new brows after microblading will have great impact on the way it looks. Improper care often results in fading or “patchy” brow.
Entire healing process will take from 4 to 6 weeks depending on your body’s regeneration, age, immune system and lifestyle. The pigment will be completely developed and come up to the skin surface only after 4-6 weeks. Normally, the brow colour after healing process will be 40 % less dark and hair strokes will be 10-15% shorter than the brows just after microbladed. Often, even with proper care, customers loose original hairstrokes which makes brows look uneven. It is absolutely normal because your natural skin regeneration is not a process that brow artist can control. That’s why most customers are required a touch up session after 4-6 weeks to be able to complete and get perfect look in the end.
AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR LASH SERVICES
Do not touch lashes 3 hours after procedure No moisturisers or excess heat for 24 hours Wear goggles in high humidity (shower, sauna, steam or facial) Never get oil or moisturiser on lashes as oil degrades the glue Use an oil-free makeup remover and micro-brush to remove makeup around eye area Only use mascara that specialised for lash extensions Do not use oil-based eyeliner Cleanse your extensions daily or at least twice a week Brush your lash extensions daily using a clean mascara wand Do not rub your eyes or pull your lashes out, it can damage your natural lashes Do not wipe eyelashes with fabric that can catch and pull on the eyelashes Avoid using your hair dryer, smoke near the eye area may cause damage to lash extensions.