As we all know under the new Covid-19 protection framework, Wellington will move into the Orange light settings as of 3th December and we will have to follow the government’s traffic light guidelines and take responsibility for keeping Covid-19 down. It means that Fabulash Brows, as a closed contact service business, must follow My Vaccine Pass rules to be able to operate. Under Orange setting, our customers are legally required proof of double vaccination to enter our salons. Unfortunately, it also means that we won’t be able to serve unvaccinated people until further notice. We respect people’s right to say no to being vaccinated and sadly see the new rules will restrict our capability to serve some of our beloved clients.
However, for your safety and for us to remain open, if you can not provide double vaccination proof and have appointments with us after 3th December, please contact us to see your options. You can cancel your appointment for a refund or a store credit.
For all other clients, we will pre-verify your vaccine pass via email when you make a booking. This will help us to speed up the process on the day of appointment. If you can’t provide your vaccine pass via email, please let us know when booking and please bring it with you on the day.
Due to Covid-19 and coming Christmas season, our courier partner is experiencing an increased parcel volume so please be kind and expect shipping delays. Our team will work around the clock to get the parcel to you as fast as possible. We ship all orders placed before 11am same day and other orders the next day. In-store pickup is ready within 24h. We can arrange order pickup over the phone, via email and get it ready for you.
We appreciate your cooperation during this hard time and look forward to serving you all without restrictions.
- Our store will operate under Orange light settings from 3 December at our normal trading hours.
- My Vaccine Pass is required and we will verify it at entrance of our store. Please have it ready before entering our store.
- Our technicians are all fully vaccinated and will practise good hygiene in store.
- Face covering is encouraged. Contact tracing via scanner app is required as usual.
- Please expect delays for home delivery. We ship all orders placed before 11am same day and other orders the next day. In-store pickup is ready within 24h.