Tue, 10 Nov|
14 Erson Avenue
Lip Tint Course - Auckland 10-11 November 2020
This course is designed for beginners who might have little or no experience in Permanent Make Up but would like to upgrade their skill in lip tinting or put the first step into the beauty industry.
Time & Location
10 Nov 2020, 9:00 am – 11 Nov 2020, 5:00 pm
14 Erson Avenue, 14 Erson Avenue, Royal Oak, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
About the event
>>>> CLICK HERE >>>> to see the full course details
Benefits when learning with Judy Nguyen
- 2 day intensive practical workshop
- Practising on live models
- Demo videos, home-practice and master's comments
- Invaluable experience sharing and advices on what products to use
- Join our professional group with other artists to share knowledge and experience
- Small Class, higher personal instruction
- Certificate from Fabulash Brows
- 3 month support by the Master after workshop and free technique update in the future
- 10% off student discount within 3 months
Theory training is covered in the live webinar via Skype. We will arrange a date and time and let you know prior to the training. To complete the theory training and be ready for the practical session, you are expected to practise at home, submit your home-works in Google classroom and note down any questions you may have. Judy will fix your works and answer your questions via communication in Google classroom. You can still get back to her with questions after the training within the time of support.
Please note: computer or smart phone and internet access are needed to join these online platforms.
Live online training: 9am - 12am
- Lip & lip skin structure
- Different types of lip with natural pigment and dark pigment, and how to recognise each type.
- Lip pigments: nature, quality, pros and cons
- Lip colour theory, how to mix colours to suit client’s needs. Answer the question why tattooed lips heal pink
- Lip tinting technique, learn to create different lip tinting effects by adjusting the shading movement and the saturation of the pigment
- Full knowledge of neutralising dark pigmented lips
- How to correct existing tattoo colours
- Before and after care to achieve the best healing result
- Factors influencing the possibilities of the colour retention.
- Assignments: lip shape designing, lip shading, dark lip neutralisation
Practical Day: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Morning: Theory review & practising on latex
Afternoon: Judy’s demonstration on live models
Day 2: Practising on 2 live models