Eyebrow, Lip & Eyeliner MasterClass - Wellington 28-30 September 2020
Time & Location
About the event
>>>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<<<< to view the full course details
Learn from the best!!!
With working experience in thousands of customers of different skin types, Master Judy Nguyen has a lot of secrets to share. She has trained many top semi-permanent artists around New Zealand and Australia. Her techniques have been proven to generate beautiful healing results while being gentle to the client's skin and effective for the technician. Please check out all her work in her social media accounts.
Instagram: Fabulashbrowsnz or
Facebook: Fabulashbrows - Microblading & PMU
- Small class, higher personal instruction
- 3 month continuous support after the workshop
- Practising on 3 live models
- Certificate provided
- Demo videos, home-practice and master's comments
- Join our professional group with other artists to share knowledge and experience
- Invaluable experience sharing and advices on what products to use
- Learn 2 styles of brow tattoo: powder brows & ombre brows
- Learn 2 styles of lip tattoo: full tinted lips, ombre tinted lips and have the ability to eliminate dark pigmented lips
- Learn 2 styles of eyeliner tattoo: classic eyeliners (baby lash lines, eyelash enhancement) and stardust eyeliners
Theory training is delivered in the live webinar via Skype. We will arrange a date and time and let you know prior to the training. To complete the theory training and be ready for the practical session, you are expected to practise at home, submit your home-works in Google classroom and note down any questions you may have. Judy will fix your works and answer your questions via communication in Google classroom. You can still get back to her with questions after the training within the time of support.
Please note: computer or smart phone and internet access are needed to join these online platforms.
Live online session: 9am - 12pm
- In-depth client consultation
- Hygiene and workplace set up
- Machine, needles and how they work
- Advanced colour theory and colour correction
- Pigment selection for customer of different races and skin colours
- Brow/lip/eyeliner shape designing for the best aesthetic look
- Cosmetic tattoo techniques to avoid using anaesthetic & pain management
- Demo videos and practise on latex at home
- Assignments: eyebrow, lip, eyeliner design and shading; neutralising dark lips.
3 practical day workshop: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Morning: Theory review & practising on latex
Practising brow shape
Judy’s demonstration on live models
Day 2 & 3: practise on live model - ombre brows, tinted lips and stardust eyeliners.
- 1 x Nano PMU machine
- 1 x Box of Needle cartridges
- 6 x Bottle of pigment
- 3 x Nano PMU latex
- 1 x Compass
- 3 x Pencil: black, red, white