Powder Brow PMU Course - Auckland 12-13 October 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<<to see the full course details
Learn from the best!!!
With working experience in thousands of customers of different skin types, Master Judy Nguyen has a lot of secrets to share. She has trained many top semi-permanent artists around New Zealand and Australia. Her focus is achieving the best healing result. Please check out all her work in her social media accounts.Instagram: Fabulashbrowsnz or Facebook: Fabulashbrows - Microblading & PMU Website: www.fabulashbrows.co.nz
Benefits when learning with Judy Nguyen
- Learn two styles of brows: powder brows & ombre powder brows
- Two day intensive practical workshop
- Practising on 2 live models
- Demo videos, home-practice and master's comments.
- Invaluable experience sharing and advices on what products to use
- Join our professional group with other artists to share knowledge and experience
- Small class, higher personal instruction
- Certificate from Fabulash Brows
- 3 month support by the Master after workshop and free technique update in the future
- 10% off student discount within 3 months
Theory training is delivered in the live webinar via Skype. We will arrange a date and time and let you know prior to the training. To complete the theory training and be ready for the practical session, you are expected to practise at home, submit your home-works in Google classroom and note down any questions you may have. Judy will fix your works and answer your questions via communication in Google classroom. You can still get back to her with questions after the training within the time of support.Please note: computer or smart phone and internet access are needed to join these online platforms.
Live webinar: 9am - 12pm
- Eyebrow shape designing based on golden ratio
- Pigments for eyebrows: nature, quality, pros and cons, what to use and not to use.
- Colour theory, how to use the correct colour to suit each customer and how to mix colour to get the desired one.
- How to use colours for brow tattoo correction
- Powder brow technique and how to create different ombre effects.
- Before and after care to achieve the best healing result.
- Factors influencing the possibilities of the colour retention.
- Demo videos for brow techniques
- Experience sharing, tips & tricks
- Home-works and comments
2 practical day workshop: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Morning: Theory review & practising on latex Afternoon: Practising brow shape Judy’s demonstration on live models
Day 2: practising on 2 live models Model 1: powder brows Model 2: ombre brows