Powder Brow & Lip Tint Course, Wellington
Time & Location
About the Event
>>>> CLICK HERE >>>> to see the full course details
Learn from the best!!!
With working experience in thousands of customers of different skin types, Master Judy Nguyen has a lot of secrets to share in brow and lip tattoo. She has trained many top semi-permanent artists around New Zealand and Australia. Her focus is achieving the best-healed result.
Please check out all her works in her social media accounts.
Instagram: Fabulashbrowsnz or
Facebook: Fabulashbrows - Microblading & PMU
Benefits when learning with Judy Nguyen
- Small Class, higher personal instruction
- 3 day intensive practical workshop
- Practising on live models
- Demo videos, home-practice and master's comments.
- Join our professional group with other artists to share knowledge and experience
- 3 month online support by the Master after the workshop and free technique update in the future
- Experience sharing and advices on what products to use
- 10% off student discount within 3 months
- Certificate from Fabulash Brows
Theory training is delivered in the live webinar via Skype. We will arrange a date and time and let you know prior to the training. To complete the theory training and be ready for the practical session, you are expected to practise at home, submit your home-works in Google classroom and note down any questions you may have. Judy will fix your works and answer your questions via communication in Google classroom. You can still get back to her with questions after the training within the time of support.
Please note: computer or smart phone and internet access are needed to join these online platforms.
❇ Live webinar: 9am - 12pm
- Client consultation
- Hygiene and workplace set up
- Colour theory and correction
- Machine, needles and how they work
- Drawing shape
- Practising on latex at home
- Demo videos from Master Judy
- Assignments: eyebrow shape design, eyebrow shading, lip shape design, neutralising dark lips, lip shading.
❇ 3 practical day workshop: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Morning: Theory review & practising on latex
Practising brow shape
Judy’s demonstration on live models
Day 2: practising on live models - powder brows
Day 3: practising on live models - tinted lips