Powder Brow Cosmetic Tattoo - Wellington
Time & Location
About the Event
Benefits when learning with Judy Nguyen
- Learn two styles of brows: powder brows & ombre powder brows
- Two dy intensive practical workshop
- Practising on 2 live models
- Demo videos, home-practice and master's comments. Invaluable experience sharing and advices on what products to use
- Join our professional group with other artists to share knowledge and experience
- Small class, higher personal instruction
- Certificate from Fabulash Brows
- 3 month support by the Master after workshop and free technique update in the future
- 10% off student discount within 3 months
Live webinar: 9am - 12pm
- Eyebrow shape designing based on golden ratio
- Pigments for eyebrows: nature, quality, pros and cons, what to use and not to use.
- Colour theory, how to use the correct colour to suit each customer and how to mix colour to get the desired one. How to use colours for brow tattoo correction
- Powder brow technique and how to create different ombre effects.
- Before and after care to achieve the best healing result.
- Factors influencing the possibilities of the colour retention.
- Demo videos for brow techniques
- Experience sharing, tips & tricks Home-works and comments
2 practical day workshop: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Morning: Theory review & practising on latex Afternoon: Practising brow shape Judy’s demonstration on live models
Day 2: practising on 2 live models Model 1: powder brows Model 2: ombre brows