Phibrows Microblading Perfection Course - Wellington 19 May
Time & Location
About the Event
If you are Phibrows Artists or have done the Basic Training of Phibrows Microblading, you are eligible to attend this perfection-training course. This course is designed to ameliorate your microblading skills and bring to you the world known top-level practices in this industry.
Master Judy understands the importance of final healed results showing the quality of your works, which is the most prominent factor for the clients’ loyalty. Performing the beautiful work after the first session and presenting nicely on social media do not mean the clients will come back to you. To build up your sustainable business in microblading, clients must be pleased with your perfect final healed job. If you are trained with Phibrows, using
Phi tools and Phibrows pigment, but you are still struggling with managing colour retention in microblading on different skin types then you certainly need to look at cultivating your technique. Master Judy’s lecture in Perfection Training aims at Pigment retention right after the first treatment (after 4-6 weeks of treatment).
What you would learn
- Advanced eyebrow patterns with strokes of the lower spine created more naturally, creating perfect transition lines; male eyebrows; different eyebrow heads. How to create different patterns that suit Western or Asian brow hairs.
- How to design natural and perfect brow shapes that suit your clients the best. Everyone is unique, thus, designing different brow shapes is required for different faces as well as customers’ characters.
- How to use Phibrows pigment correctly and how to mix different colours to match client’s brow hairs, revealing perfect results when the microblading brows are healed
- How to fix old red/purple/blue/grey on old microblading/tattoo eyebrows.
- How to achieve the good retention after the treatment.
- By observing student practice on Live Model, Judy will correct the common mistakes of the students: the technique of inserting pigment into the skin, the correct stretch of the skin to create fineand crisp lines, working posture, learning from experience
- Photography (only Master Judy Nguyen offers this): how to take nice photos, choose the right angles and how to put them together to showcase your best work.
Our Class ✓ One Day intensive training: 9:30 am - 5 pm ✓ Support with CraftMaster App for 3 months ✓ One Advanced Training Kit included