Phibrows Basic Training - Christchurch 13-14 SEPTEMBER 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
>>>> CLICK HERE >>>> to see full course details
- Two-day workshop: 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Six month online support via CraftMaster App
- Free access to four additional online courses
- Free live demonstration of machine shading technique
- A premium kit 3.0 included
The basic training will start with one week practising drawing shapes at home, a 2 day intense workshop and 6 months supported by the Master, using Craft Master app, joining our Phibrows professional forum with many doctors, specialists, and other Masters helping you with any question and advice.
After completing 11 levels you will be certified Phibrows Artist, PhiAcademy will send you professional logo to use and certification from Europe. Being Phibrows Artist, you will be listed on the map of Phibrows Artists worldwide where your local clients will come to you.
- Theory: microblading basic information, hygiene at work place, skin types, pigment retention, Phibrows pigments and how to mix colours, possible reactions and fading process, pre-microbading and after care, health and safety.
- Practice: drawing shapes on latex, learning how to place the micro blade correctly, practising strokes and stroke patterns, working on live model.