Basic Powder Brows - Wellington 2-3 Jun
Time & Location
About the Event
Benefits when learning with Judy
- Learn the shading and dotting techniques to create two styles of brows: powder brows & ombre powder brows
- Two day intensive practical workshop
- Practise on 2 LIVE MODELS
- Demo videos, home-practice and master's comment on your works. 3 month support by the Master after workshop and free technique update in the future
- Invaluable practical experience sharing and advices on what products to use
- Tips & tricks
- Join our professional group with other artists to share knowledge and experience
- Small class, higher personal instruction
- Certificate from Fabulash Brows
- 10% off student discount within 3 months
- Live training session: theory training
- Google classroom: communication & support
- Practical workshop: live model practice
Live webinar (Skype 9am - 12pm)
Theory training is delivered in a live webinar via Skype. We will arrange a date and time and let you know prior to the training. You will learn:
- In-depth customer consultation
- Eyebrow shape designing based on golden ratio
- Tattoo machine, needles and how they work
- Pigments for eyebrows: nature, quality, pros and cons, what to use and not to use.
- Colour theory: how to choose the correct pigment for customers of different races and skin colours and how to mix colours to get the desired one
- Colour correction: How to use colours for tattooed eyebrow correction
- Powder brow techniques and how to create different ombre effects Before and after care to achieve the best healing result.
- Factors influencing the possibilities of the colour retention. Experience sharing, tips & tricks Home-works, questions and answers
This is an online platform for communication between the trainer and students. To complete the theory training and be ready for the practical session, you are expected to practise at home according to instruction, submit your home-works in Google classroom and note down any questions you may have. Judy will fix your works and answer your questions via communication in Google classroom.
Google classroom is also a platform to share knowledge and for the trainer’s support after the training. Students can get back to Judy with any questions after the training within the time of support.
Please note: computer or smart phone and internet access are needed to join these online platforms.
Practical workshop (2 full days 9:30 am - 5 pm)
Morning: Theory review & practising on latex Afternoon: Practising eyebrow shape
Day 2: Practising ombre powder brows on 2 live models